When our patients step into our office, we want them to feel confident their teeth are in the best hands. For this reason, we offer a wide variety of services to make this a one-stop shop for all your family’s dental needs.
We aim to be an office the whole family can come to and feel comfortable. Children need kind and gentle care to help them work through fears. The dentist office has strange tools, sounds, and sensations inside the mouth that aren’t found anywhere else. For children, the focus is to keep their teeth healthy while keeping the dentist office a non-threatening, maybe even fun, place to visit.
Treating Common Problems
There are problems that most patients experience at least once in their life, and we aim to make them as bearable as possible. When cavities, dental pain, and too much sensitivity are present, there are common fixes to these problems. For treating common problems, we provide the following dental services:
- Composite Fillings- tooth-colored fillings to create an aesthetically pleasing disguise for dental work.
- Bridges- a custom restoration that fills an empty space where a tooth is missing
- Root Canals- removing the nerves of a tooth because of infection
- Crowns- a protective cap that fits over your damaged tooth to return it to full function
- Extractions- removing a tooth either by lifting it out or through a surgical procedure
Each treatment will depend on the situation. Before coming to any decision on treatment, we will discuss options with you as a team.
Sometimes smiles need a little bit more help because the teeth are cracked, crooked, discolored, or too many are missing. For these scenarios, there are several treatment options.
- Bonding- restores chipped, cracked, or broken teeth by applying a thin layer of resin. This can also be used as a method for correcting the color of your teeth.
- Whitening- removes surface stains while polishing, brightening, and evening teeth
- Implants- another method to correct weak, crooked, or missing teeth. A device is placed in the gums and the implant is placed to perfectly match your mouth.
- Dentures- whether a full or partial set is required, we can help fit the right device to restore your mouth to full function
With so many options available, we love to help our patients feel confident with their smile. Everyone deserves to feel their best and have a full set of teeth that functions properly.
In our office, we make mouth guards for a couple of different reasons. First, teeth grinding is a common problem and a mouth guard helps protect teeth from damage. They are also used to protect your child’s teeth during sports. Wearing a mouth guard during contact sports helps decrease injuries to the face and teeth.
Another problem that patients will complain about is Temporomandibular Joint Disorder, or TMD. Most people refer to this as TMJ, but that is the name of the joints that are experiencing pain. Causes are usually from trauma or aging, but disease and habits contribute as well. After assessing the causes, we can more accurately give recommendations for treatment.
Wisdom Teeth Removal
The final teeth to erupt in the mouth don’t always come in right. If the gum tissue is healthy, the teeth are straight, and there are no obvious problems, no extraction is necessary. However, for many people, this isn’t the case. Teeth come in only partially, sideways, or just stay trapped and need to be extracted. Rather than send you to an expensive specialist, we prefer to treat our patients for all their teeth.
Not everyone loves dental work and prefer sedation. We understand that need, so we provide it in our office. For people who have trouble holding still, such as children, patients with Parkinson’s disease, or over acting gag reflexes, sedation can help us relax you to get the work done.
We would love to treat your family and are confident we can help meet your needs with our wide variety of services. Give us a call to schedule your next appointment.